Charitable Gift Annuity
A charitable gift annuity is a simple agreement between you and FCNL Education Fund. In exchange for a gift of cash or appreciated assets, you receive fixed payments for life.
How It Works
- You transfer cash or securities to FCNL Education Fund. Our minimum suggested gift requirement is $10,000.
- FCNL Education Fund pays you, yourself and a spouse, or any two beneficiaries you name, fixed payment for life.
- Beneficiaries are recommended to be at least 60 years of age at the time of the gift.
- The remaining balance passes to FCNL Education Fund when the contract ends.
- Receive more income for your money because of higher rates.
- Receive dependable, cash-flow for life, regardless of fluctuations in the market.
- In many cases, receive payments at a rate higher than the interest you are currently receiving on investments.
- Receive an immediate income tax deduction for a portion of your gift.
- A portion of your annuity payment will be tax-free for a number of years.
- Are you a younger donor? Consider a deferred gift annuity.
Your funds will be invested on your behalf (and for the future benefit of FCNL) in ways that avoid companies which derive gain from military production or services, and which seek companies which have socially and environmentally responsible practices. Read more about FCNL’s investment policy here